Followers

Monday 11 June 2012

My 1st posted card

Hi everyone. My very 1st card to show you all. Hope you like. This is a card that i have done for my dad for fathers day. I have used a Little Claire's Design stamp. It was the Little Claire's blog that started me of liking the idea to start one. This was a quick card i did but i think turned out ok. I coloured the little boy in using pro-markers and distressed round using chalks. The edges of the papers have been distressed to using chalks and a pair of scissors to ruff the edges. I thought giving the card a ruff and distressed look was fitting for the little boy.
Lozzy
Im entering card  into Little Claires challenge & Cards for Men challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...