Followers

Saturday 29 September 2012

Grandson card

Last one today. Here's the card that Ive done for my daughter but i may do another one yet lol. As you can tell she is having another boy who is due the 9th October. We all thought that he be here by now as my daughter been have pains nearly everyday for nearly a week now but as we no they come when the ready and he's wanting to prove me wrong lol.. The stamp is from Lili of the valley and Ive done the card on the less side. I did try adding flowers and flourishes but i wasn't happy with it so it became a less is more card to me..Hope you like- Lozzy xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love that sweet image and your layout is great

    hugs Vicky xxx

    http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/2012/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is stunning lozzy.i ove the beautiful image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello~~Beautiful card!!! I absolutely LOVE this LOTV image and everytime I go to shop for it .....it is sold out :( someday I will be lucky:)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. One of my favourite baby images.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute - I love this image.
    Gorgeous card
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful birth card just wonderful and how exciting a new baby!!! There is just nothing better and that wonderful smell!!! Have a wonderful weekend Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...