Followers

Monday 22 April 2013

Had to say YES.....

Hi everyone, hope you all ok.
I have some exciting news to share with you..I applied for a DT position the other week at Bearly-Mine Challenges and i was so chuffed when i had a invite to join there design team and i just had to say yes as i shall be working with Donna's amazing Digital papers and yes they are all beautiful.
 Really i am new to digital images and now papers but if i can do it anyone can do it as its so easy to  download them then you can play about with the sizes and  just print what you want of but me i just had to print them all offff.  I have sized mine so they fit straight onto the right size card i use.
Hope you will come and join in with our  great challenges and you will get to see my 1st DT card on the 30th April..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Take care
Hugs
xx Lozzy xx





3 comments:

  1. BIG congrats on your new DT place Lozzy, I am really pleased for you.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lozzy - congrats on your selection! I was lucky to get a chance to be on the DT too, so I guess we are now team mates! I think we are in for a lot of fun, and I look forward to seeing all your lovely cards.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Congrats lozzy, have fun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...